Mobility Training will make a Profound difference to your Training and your Business. With a properly designed Mobility program you will decrease the likelihood on injuries occurring among your clients. You will also help them move far more efficiently so they get the most out of your exercises.
A light run and some static stretching is not a warm-up. Rather, you need to be incorporating specific soft tissue release exercises, joint mobilisations for stiff muscles and activation’s for weak muscles. In fact, static stretching is one the things you should avoid in a warm-up!
If a client cannot complete an exercise properly then you are wasting your time telling them proper technique without addressing the root cause. A properly designed Mobility program will do this!
We offer our Accredited Mobility Course Australia Wide!
Here is Why YOU Need this Course:
1. You will Keep Clients Longer! Clients love individual attention, massage, stretching and improved posture.
2. You will go from a good to GREAT Trainer! You will Stand out with this superior Knowledge.
3. You will get Clients BETTER Results. They will be able to complete exercises through a full ROM.
4. You will increase your Reputation which will result in a flurry of Referrals and New Clients
1. We were Australia’s first ever accredited Mobility Educators
2. All of our Presenters are Fitness Industry Leaders
3. You get unlimited Access to Comprehensive Resources such as Videos, Manuals and Articles to further refine and sharpen your skills.
4. You will receive a Comprehensive Manuals, Certificates and 6 CEC’s!
Fitness Australia for 6 CEC’s
What do others Say?
My clients are now squatting deeper (with proper technique) and overhead pressing with neutral spines thanks to the concepts of this course.
Every one of my sessions includes the Mobility Techniques learned from this courses….without fail. My clients are loving it ’cause they can see and feel the improvements.
Want To Make A Booking Or Enquiry?
Just Enter Your Details Below & We Will Contact You Within 24 Hours!