If you plan to use Kettlebells in your Training Sessions then our Level 1 and 2 courses are a MUST. This Kettlebells Course will ensure you deliver the exercises Safely and with Expertise. You will Stand OUT from other trainers as you will deliver a HUGE range of exercises with perfect technique and your programs will BLOW their MIND. We offer our Accredited Kettlebells Course Australia Wide!
Here is Why YOU Need this Course:
1. Kettlebells are the MOST POPULAR training tool on the market! Impress your clients by knowing all the BEST Exercises!
2. Help your clients see more fat loss, strength, balance, and power. Kettlebells produce HUGE results. Most importantly this leads to referrals!
3. Stand out from the over 40,000 trainers in Australia. WOW your clients and have steady income!
4. Learn how to get your Hourly Rate up to $500 per hour running small groups and semi-private training sessions
What to Expect:
In our Level 1 Kettlebells Course you will learn 15 Fundamental Kettlebell Exercises including the Swing, Clean, Press, Snatch, Turkish Get-up and Windmill. We will teach you many great progressions and regressions of the key lifts so you have exercises for all fitness levels. You will learn how to create GREAT Kettlebell programs.
In Level 2, you will become a Kettlebell Master learning exercises that will give you the ‘WOW’ factor as a trainer. You will learn several advanced Double Kettlebell exercises as well as lots of rotational and sports specific movements.
Most importantly, we teach you how break down every movement so you become a better teacher. You will know how to instruct a Kettlebell Swing, Turkish Get-up, Clean and Jerk as well as the Snatch with ease.
Why Choose AIK?
1. We were Australia’s first ever accredited Kettlebells Educators
2. All of our presenters are Internationally Qualified.
3. We are Partners with International Kettlebell organisations IUKL and IKSFA.
4. You get unlimited Access to comprehensive resources such as videos, manuals and articles to further refine and sharpen your skills.
5. You will receive 2 Comprehensive Manuals, 2 Certificates and 14 CEC’s!
- Fitness Australia for 14 CEC’s
- REPs for 20 CEC’s
- Physical Activity Australia for 4 PDP’s
What do others Say?
“Since completing my Level 1 and 2 certificate, Kettlebells have become a large part of my own personal exercise regime and a play a large part in the programming I use for clientele. Kettlebells are versatile, easy to transport, fluid and promote functional movement which help create great results, FAST”
Ben Ly – UTS Fitness Centre Manager
Want To Make A Booking Or Enquiry?
Just Enter Your Details Below & We Will Contact You Within 24 Hours!