Functional Tools Coach
Why Should You Consider This Course?
The landscape of the gym has changed significantly within the last decade. There has been a monumental shift from gyms that are filled with cardio equipment and pin loaded machines to open spaces that have tools such as kettlebells, battling ropes and suspension trainers. The popularity of these tools and programmes using these tools is immense and offering them is a necessity
- Incorporate functional movements into your clients sessions. We will cover the following methods:
– Suspension Training
– Functional Bags
– Battling Ropes
- Progress and regress functional tools movements for clients with various fitness levels
- Learn how to effectively coach movement using the FTI coaching method
- Understand key coaching and programming methodology to enhance your sessions
- Add another dimension to your coaching practice by undertaking a systematic method of learning and applying functional training
- Learn to apply fun and engaging warm up activities to enhance the culture and effectiveness in your sessions.
What Are The Topics Covered?
- Teach using verbal, kinesthetic and visual cues and understand that different clients require different cues
- Breakdown functional tools movements into phases so learning is simplified
- Apply regressions and progressions of functional tools exercises
- Conduct semi-private training and small group sessions using functional tools
Who Will This Benefit?
- Fitness Professionals
- Health Professionals
- Strength and Conditioning Professionals
- Sports Coaches
- Fitness Enthusiasts
- General Public
Create more fun and engaging workouts with functional tools!
The landscape of the gym has changed significantly within the last decade. There has been a monumental shift from gyms that are filled with cardio equipment and pin loaded machines to open spaces that have tools such as kettlebells, battling ropes and suspension trainers.
The popularity of these tools and programmes using these tools is immense and offering them has become a necessity. Not only are these functional tools a hit with the crowd, but they are effective and dynamic tools when used correctly.
By using these tools, you will keep your sessions interesting, fun and different. There are many brilliant exercises that can be performed with these functional equipment that cannot be performed with other pieces of equipment. The result? Your clients will see more fat loss, increased strength and power.
Come join us today and learn how to incorporate these tools into your clients’ workout!
|Course Provider||Functional Training Institute (FTI)|
|Course Duration||16 hours (2 days)|
|Course Time||9am – 6pm each day|
|Learning Materials||FTI Functional Tools Coach manual Session template Coaching the movement template PowerPoint slides (PDF e-copy) Online support modules|
|Awards||International certificate of completion|
|Grading Criteria||Completion of course participation and assignment(s)|
|Dress Code||Fitness Attire|
|What do I need to bring?||Stationery and a spare change of clothes|