Movement Restoration Coach-Old
The World’s Most Comprehensive Movement Restoration System
The Movement Restoration Coach certification is the world’s most advanced 3 level functional rehab program. This exclusive program will gain you the status as an expert in the field of functional movement. You will learn how to effectively minimise and prevent injury in your clients by restoring functional movement.
The Movement Restoration Coach certification will give you the edge when it comes to implementing a successful training model for your client and will help you to grow your business with proven training principles, built by the experts from Rehab Trainer.
The 3 levels are:
Movement Restoration Coach Fx
The Movement Restoration journey begins with the first stage: Movement Restoration Coach FX. This foundational part consists of two key courses:
1. Injury Prevention Kit Online Course
- Ground-breaking system for coaching clients away from injury
- Assess and educate clients about their Dysfunctional Movements
- Learn the “Talk, See, Do” skillset and incorporate it into your normal fitness culture to get injury rates down guaranteed.
2. 1-day Face to Face Practical Workshop
- Learn unique and cutting edge simple Corrective Exercise techniques with your Functional Fitness equipment
- Dysfunctional movements revealed with the IPK are resolved with Suspension Trainer, Functional Bags and Kettlebells in ways you never imagined!
Movement Restoration Coach Express
You path to becoming the ultimate Movement Restoration coach continues with the second stage: Movement Restoration Coach Express. This part of the course consists of:
1. Blended Learning Workshop: 1-day Face to Face Practical Workshop
2. Full Online Course (includes extra material beyond the face to face workshop)
3. Movement Restoration Pack including Posture Pro, Rehab Dowel and Theraband
Within this stage of the program, you’re also going to learn the Five most common Muscle Imbalances (MI’s) that create dysfunctional movement, including:
- How to observe the dysfunctional movement related to it
- How to release myofascial restrictions and trigger points relating to the Five MI’s, and
- How to activate the inhibited musculature and retrain the correct functional movement.
Movement Restoration Coach 3-day Injury Prevention System (also called “Rehab Trainer Essentials”)
The final part to the making you the ultimate Movement Restoration coach is the 3-Day Injury Prevention System. This all-encompassing 3-day course will provide you with:
- Three full days of Face to Face injury prevention lectures and practical workshops devoted to understanding the world class R+E+H+A+B System
- 1 day utilized per body region: Lower Limb, Upper Limb and Spine
- The full spectrum of Muscle Imbalances as commonly seen in injuries, including also the Five MI’s from Movement Restoration Coach Express.This in-depth course will be taught by some of the most skilled Australian Sports Physiotherapists, experienced in teaching and working with Personal Trainers and the fitness industry.
Why undertake the Movement Restoration Coach Certification
You will immediately stand out as an expert in the field of functional movement and gain a cutting edge that will draw clientele into your business.
What you will gain:
- A world first foundations model specific to movement restoration
- Maximum accreditation points with Fitness Australia
- Insider access to FTI trainers and VIP first option invites to new content and FTI opportunities
- Recognition as a Movement Restoration Coach and a true leader in the field of movement restoration.
- Access to online forum and course material for a full 12 months, through our world class Canvas online education platform.
Other reasons why you should undertake the certification:
- Learn in a fun and captivating way
- Be challenged and supported by our expert team
- Learn how to break down complex movement restoration techniques into easy steps to demonstrate to your clients
- Have complete confidence to apply your new movement restoration skills to your business in a practical and engaging way
- Join a community of trainers and coaches at the cutting edge of movement restoration and functional training
- Understand how to use the course contents to grow your PT business