Preparation and Recovery Systems
Module 1 of The Movement Restoration Coach Program
Learn to master the science and art of Movement Prep and Recovery Training
What is it about?
- Preparation and Recovery systems is the foundation for all coaches wanting to integrate effective and scientifically backed warm-up and cool down protocols into exercise based sessions.
- These protocols are specifically designed to provide a personalised and customised approach to the preparation and recovery phases for 1 on 1 training; small group training or team training.
- This incredible program is designed to give coaches a comprehensive and structured plan in the design and delivery of preparation and recovery protocols for a variety of sessions such as functional training circuits, strength programs, outdoor or indoor group training.
What is included?
During the 2 day face to face delivery you will learn and effectively apply the following:
- The RAMP protocol for movement prep:Raise, Activate, Mobilise, Potentiate
- Utilising strength bands and mini bands for strength training
- Devising preparation programs for different levels of clients
- Partner training drills
- Integration of proper breathing mechanics for recovery
- Different stretching protocols including PNF, partner and static methods
- Foam rolling techniques for recovery based training
- Progressive relaxation techniques
- Constructing recovery based programs and classes
Why do this program?
With an increase of stress in today’s society and improper programming methods leading to injuries, the incorporation of preparation protocols and recovery methods is paramount.
By better understanding how to construct preparation and recovery protocols, the level of injury prevention increases, providing a greater bio-psycho effect in the process.
Not only will you learn principles of injury prevention through these methods, you will learn how to retain clients and offer them a safe and progressive movement practice in doing so.
Increase retention and expand on unique service offerings as a progressive and ultimately highly competent practitioner of movement.
Preparation and Recovery Courses
Start Your Journey Today
Step One Personal Training
Completing the MRC program has also allowed me to offer them a service which is not generally within the realm of your standard Cert IV trainer. I also find that I have developed better relationships with both the clients, and the allied health professionals, as they can both see that I have my clients best interests at heart.I would strongly recommend the Movement Restoration Coach program, to any trainer who wants to upskill in the rehab area, and set themselves apart in today’s competitive fitness industry
The MRC course has increased client growth by teaching the correct movement of the body as a whole. The way in which we move daily has a massive impact on our body. The support online and face to face along with group chats and discussion is truly supportive and extremely professional.Thanks for providing such great courses FTI, the knowledge and worth is in your training which has kept my business growing to be the professional trainer I have become.
The Movement Restoration Coach program is one of the best things I could of done to better as a coach. I’ve gained so much knowledge and i’m very excited to apply this course to my own self growth as well as my clients. I have a clearer understanding of how the body moves and how it heals. Thank you FTI and Rehab Trainer for this fantastic program. I highly recommend this program to all personal trainers in the industry!