The Functional Bag stands as one of the best tools for teaching people essential stability, strength and power movements. Our Functional Bags Online Course focuses on teaching and progressing the hip hinge technique. From establishing the deadlift progression we move onto more technically demanding power movements like the clean and snatch as well as extensively covering pressing mechanics.
Throughout this course, we incorporate essential and fundamental movement patterns and exercises that every client must learn. As an excellent entry into the world of Functional Training, Functional Bags should be a staple in your training programs!
In our renowned Functional Bags Online Course, you will learn:
- Key theory behind Functional Bags and Functional Bag Training
- Extensive Functional Bags Exercises, including Deadlifts, Presses, Squats and Lunges.
- How to effectively engage in partner training
- Advanced Programming for the Functional Bags
- Engage and undertake our Functional Bags Challenge!
The Functional Bags Online Course is hosted through the FTI world class online education platform. Through this expansive platform, you have the opportunity to:
- Progress through the content at your own pace (within 12 months)
- Consume a wide variety content, including instructional videos and in-depth manuals
- Engage in online discussion with other course participants
- Take online exams at your own pace
This course is certified with Fitness Australia for 4 CEC’s