No products in the cart
Video Of The Week: Kettlebell Shoot Thrus
Welcome back to another Video of the Week Team. This week we will be showcasing a very different Kettlebell Exercise called the Kettlebell Shoot Thrus. This Exercise and many more advanced Exercises are found in our Kettlebell Level 1 and 2 Course. The Kettlebell Shoot Thrus are very similar to Para-lets so let me show you how to do it and the Benefits.
- Set up your Kettlebells Shoulder width apart
- Set the Box up behind you
- While planted firm with your hands on the kettlebells put your feet on the box
- Jump through aiming to keep your knees close to your chest
- Plant them firmly in front of you and then repeat
- Really Good for Shoulder Stability
- Lower Body
- Strengthens the Core Muscles
If you enjoyed this video please check out our channel for more great videos just like this one.
Check Out our Kettlebell Courses for more Great Kettlebell Exercises and Workouts.