The Master Functional Trainer certification comprises a 3 stage process which the trainer/coach completes to gain a status as an expert in the field of functional training.
The certification will give you the edge when it comes to implementing a successful training model for your client and will help you to grow your business with proven training principles.
The 3 stages are:
Stage 1 – Functional Training Foundations Course
Master Functional Trainer is a comprehensive 2 day course that can be completed online. It is broken into 4 components: Functional Anatomy, Client Screening, Programming, Mind-set coaching.
You then move onto the next stage…
Stage 2 – Face to Face Modules
This is all about the tools and how to use and teach them with safety and proficiency. Each of the courses are mini certifications and hold maximum accreditation points with ACE, NASM and Fitness Australia.
The 6 courses are: Fundamentals of Kettlebell training level 1 and 2, Fundamentals of Powerbags training, Fundamentals of battling ropes training, Fundamentals of functional mobility, Advanced suspended Fitness training.
Once you have completed the 6 face to face courses you then move onto…
Stage 3 – Examination and certification
You will be given a take home exam to complete which is made up of 20 case study questions designed to ensure you have successfully grasped the concepts learned in stages 1 and 2.
Once you have completed the exam it will be marked by our assessor and if successful you will gain the prestigious certification.
Why undertake the Master Functional Trainer Certification
You will immediately stand out as an expert in the field of functional training and gain a cutting edge that will draw clientele into your business.
What you will gain:
- Welcome pack that includes a folder to store your course manuals, FTI principles and philosophy manual and other business building strategies
- A world first foundations model specific to functional training
- 6 courses covering the latest in functional training programming and best practice
- Maximum accreditation points with ACE and NASM
- Insider access to FTI trainers and VIP first option invites to new content and FTI opportunities
- Recognition as a Master Functional Trainer and a true leader in the field with specific use of the MFT logo to advertise your qualification
- A Framed certificate of completion
- Access to online forum
- Business building strategies for attracting and retaining clients long-term
Other reasons why you should undertake the certification:
- Learn in a fun and captivating way
- Be challenged and supported by our expert team
- Learn how to break down complex movements into easy steps to demonstrate to your clients
- Have complete confidence to apply your new skills in your business in a practical way
- Join a community of trainers and coaches at the cutting edge of functional training
- Understand how to use the course contents to grow your PT business
You will learn our unique FIVE PILLARS approach that ensures optimal client results and long-term, consistent earnings for YOU.