No products in the cart
Battling Ropes Course Online
All courses are accredited & fully certified with international organisations.
Earn CECs and Get Accredited
What You Will Get:
- Key theory behind Battling Ropes and Battling Rope Training
- Extensive battling ropes movements, including various Waves and Pulls.
- How to effectively engage in partner training
- Team training strategies
- Advanced Programming for the Battling Ropes
- Engage and undertake our Battling rope Challenge!
Why Choose Us?
- FTI is Global Brand Servicing World Wide
- Learn from World Class Trainers of FTI
- Attract new clients & Increase member retention
- Standout in your region
- Expand your skillset & Become Leading Trainer
- Facilitate great results for your members
Learn Fundamentals of Battling Ropes – Online
- The Battling Rope is one of the most incredible tools that Functional Training has to offer.
- The intensity and versatility of the Battling Rope is unparalleled.
- Through our Battling Ropes Online Course we share specific techniques for anaerobic endurance, aerobic endurance and power.
- Through unique exercises that function in both single plane and multiple planes, you will become a Battling Ropes Expert!
The Battling Ropes Online Course is hosted through the FTI world class online education platform. Through this expansive platform, you have the opportunity to:
- Progress through the content at your own pace (within 12 months)
- Consume a wide variety content, including instructional videos and in-depth manuals
- Engage in online discussion with other course participants
- Take online exams at your own pace
This course is certified with Fitness Australia for 4 CECs
Get it today for only $249
Buy in one easy single payment
Need a payment plan? Make 4 easy installments
The FTI Measure of Success
I own one of Melbourne’s Elite Functional Fitness studio’s “The Functional Project”. We have a database of over 250 clients and 4 fantastic trainers. It couldn’t have happened without injecting myself into the MFT course and clearly following the systems that were laid out to me. We have a 3 tier training system, that not only includes traditional PT but a Semi-Private Training system, which increases our earning capacity by up to 400% on every session. Learning this system alone is reason enough to take up the course!
None of these classes would be possible without the training and knowledge I gained from the MFT course and the constant ongoing support I get from the entire FTI team! I would highly recommend the MFT course to every trainer looking to increase their functional training knowledge and create a profitable business model.
Since completing the MFT course I find I have really expanded my business and knowledge. I have become so much more confident in assessing and being able to help my clients in their quest to reach their goal not only in strength and fitness but help in so many other aspects. I have also been able to increase my hourly rate and have satisfied clients which equates to referrals.
I highly recommend the MFT to anyone who wants to grow their business and become a better trainer. The staff and coaches are great mentors, always willing to go that extra mile to help along the way. The trainers you meet help you become part of the MFT community, it’s like having a family of network and support. I truly thank you guys at the FTI for making a difference to my business and life.
Every time I walk away from any event held by FTI I’m so inspired and excited. The BEST thing I ever did was sign up to the MFT program, and to decide to throw myself into all the courses I can. Not only is the content amazing, the people I’ve met inspire me greatly. Being surrounded by other ‘amazing’ coaches within the FTI community is second to none and so crucial.
The Functional Training Institute (FTI) are a movement based education company focusing on Functional training and Movement restoration based training methodologies
Started in Sydney in 2009 by Tarek Michael Chouja and Daniel Henderson, FTI have become a global brand servicing over 15 countries world wide.
FTI is Known for innovating the fitness industry with the first accredited kettlebell and battling ropes courses.