Feel Your Anatomy.
Feel Your Anatomy is an online course that helps trainers and therapists master Functional Anatomy by learning how to feel loading patterns, so they can program and teach the best flexibility and strength programs, and develop coaching cues that engage their clients.
Don’t just read about anatomy. Feel it, simplify it, and coach it.
Most of the anatomy we have learned is based on a body that doesn’t move-because no one is putting up their hand to be dissected in front of a bunch of Uni students while they can still do a bit of a jig.
Learn Anatomy from things that move..like yourself.
Understanding functional anatomy isn’t knowing what it looks like in a picture or being able to label diagrams on 2D stuff that doesn’t move anymore.
Functional anatomy is the key to creating effective programs, and being able to create coaching cues with your clients that actually make a difference. But understanding this doesn’t mean quoting from Grey’s Anatomy. The hours upon hours I spent learning diagrams and big words has paled in comparison to using movement as an exploration for learning how to understand and apply knowledge of anatomy. It’s about being able to feel it, and getting clients to feel exercises in the right places, and in ways they never have. This is the key to amazing results for your clients, and your business.
Understanding human movement is about understanding what happens when stuff moves and we can understand how to create load in muscles in a variety of directions.
You might already know that the shin bone is connected to the knee bone, and the knee bone is connected to the thigh bone, but what happens to this relationship when we move the foot, or hike the pelvis (not a great example but I like the song).
Understanding these relationships is is the key to creating effective flexibility and mobility programs. And because muscles don’t just move in one plane of motion, we’ll also uncover how to create flexibility exercises based around the techniques of 3D stretching.
When your clients feel this they’ll wonder why you are the only one they know teaching it!!
The course will be run over 4 weeks through 4 x 1 hour online workshops. All sessions will be recorded which you can download and keep for future access. At the end of each session you should be able to go away and immediately impress your clients with your new wisdoms.
This will change the way you approach programming and coaching, not just for flexibility and mobility, but any coaching of human movement.
You will learn;
You will learn;
This course starts Monday the 10th of October. It is open to current members of the SYS certification or anyone with an interest in human movement. There is no prerequisite for attending. This is likely the only time it will be offered this year so even if you won’t be able to attend live, or won’t be able to watch the recordings for some time, please register now. Support will be available for questions and clarification at any time during and after the course finishes.
Enrol in “Feel Your Anatomy” for only $75
Click below to enrol now.
Buy now with 6 fortnightly Installments
START YOUR JOURNEY TODAY
Group Fitness Experience Specialist
- Learn the art of group coaching
- Become great at programming for classes
- Apply the principles of music selection
Functional Mobility Course – Online
- Learn effective warm-up strategies
- Apply effective mobility methods
- Become a certified mobility coach
Kettlebell Instructor Course Online
- Become a certified kettlebell coach
- Learn to coach complex movements
- Expertly apply programming principles
Fundamentals Of Functional Bags Course – Online
- Apply essential strength principles
- Confidently coach fundamental soft loaded movements
- Expertly apply programming methods
Fundamentals Battling Ropes Course – Online
- Learn how to effectively use the battling rope
- Apply velocity training principles
- Expertly apply 3-Dimensional movement
Coach with Purpose
- Learn the art of coaching
- Learn how to be a great communicator
- Elevate your coaching skills to new levels
Functional Breathing Training Certification
- Learn the biomechanics of breathing
- Learn breath drills for performance in everyday life
- Become a certified breath specialist
Mobility Flexibility Certification for Trainers
- Apply the RAMP protocol for movement prep
- Learn to use strength and mini bands effectively
- Learn to apply recovery strategies
Feel Your Anatomy
- Learn to feel loading patterns
- Program and teach flexibility more effectively
- Develop coaching cues to engage your clients
Suspension Training Course Online – Crankit Essentials And Advanced
- Learn fundamental and advanced movements
- Learn the science behind the tool
- Apply programming methods for all levels of clients
Prep and Recovery Systems
- Learn to master the science and art of Movement Prep and Recovery training
- Learn the art and science of proper movement preparation and recovery methods all online and in the flexibility of your own time
Mental Skills Training
- Building Resilience and Managing emotions
- Emotional Intelligence development
- Communication Skills Development