Try these variations to build your bodyweight pull pattern:
- Suspension Pull Up
- ‘Close the gap’ between hips and ribs to ensure a strong core.
- Step the feet forward to progress difficulty.
- Single-Leg Suspension Pull Up
- Keep a straight line from your bent knee to your shoulders
- Drive hips high using your glutes
- Seated Suspension Pull Up
- Hang hips below the anchor point
- Extend Legs to challenge difficulty
- This is a great progression to achieve a full bodyweight pull up!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
For for Newsletter