No products in the cart
Test your unilateral strength with these bodyweight pull variations:
- Single-Arm Pull Up
‘Close the gap’ between hips and ribs to keep core active and avoid rotation in the torso.
Single-Arm Single-Leg Pull Ups
- Keep a straight line from your bent knee to your shoulders
- Avoid any rotation in the torso.
Rotation Pull Ups
- ‘Bow and Arrow’ arms – draw elbows back
- Rotate from the ribs up only
Kettlebell Rotation Pull Ups
- Draw elbows back
- Rotate from the ribs up only.