No products in the cart
VOTW: Beginner Battling Ropes Partner Drill
Hi and welcome to another Video of the Week. This week we will be showcasing the how Battling Ropes can be used in a Partner Training Drill Style Situation. Partner training drills are a great way to motivate and engage your clients as they foster a connection of group perseverance while creating a fun and stimulating workout regime.
We have a Beginner Partner Battling Ropes Complex today that focuses a lot on multiple planes of motion, different grips, and synchronization.
- Anchor the Rope and Both Participants Pick up the Rope
- Start Performing a series of Rocker Waves
- Initiate Que to Release the Outside Hand
- Face inwards and work in the Frontal Plane
- Turn and now work the opposite side in the frontal plane
- Face the anchor
- Apply Overhand & Underhand Grip
- Work together and synchronize the Bull Whip Movement
If you’re interested in Partner Drills and want to create a more dynamic and fun session you should take a look at our Functional Trainer Package which bundles our Fundamentals of Battling Ropes and Powerbags Courses.
Both of these Functional Tools are taking the Group Training, Bootcamp, and Crossfit style sessions by STORM at the moment!
As a Thank You For Being Such Loyal Members of the AIK Team we the people on our newsletter first access to our 2016 EARLY BIRD SPECIAL offer. Strictly Limited to the First 40 Applicants.
Alternatively Leave Your Details Below & We Will Contact You Shortly About Claiming Your Free Kettlebell or Powerbag
[contact-form-7 id=”6019″ title=”Newsletter Offer”]