Today we are doing something a little bit different. It isn’t a workout or exercises, but a video to help you improve your Battling Ropes technique. We want to help you get the most out of this incredible training tool and hopefully pass this knowledge on to your clients to ensure that they perform their battling ropes exercises correctly and safely.
Battling Ropes Techniques
- Ensure that your battling rope waves are not having you lean back. Always take a ‘step in’ to the ropes before you proceed to ensure that you are never leaning in.
- Make sure that your elbows are tucked in. You don’t want to have your arms flailing about. You want to ensure that you have control.
- Ensure that you integrate your whole body into the exercise.
Other Tips to Help Your Technique
- If the exercises are too difficult for you or your client, simply use one rope. You will still gain a huge amount from using a single rope.
- If you want to increase the difficulty or add intervals, change the amount of slack that you are working with by taking two or three steps in, and then back.
If you want to know more about how to use Battling Ropes with your clients or want to further your Battling Ropes techniques, register your interested for our worldclass Battling Ropes Course. Accredited with 5 CECs.
For for Newsletter