No products in the cart
Dan is back with more awesome kettlebell content! Today he’s covering the basics of kettlebell swings that most people forget.
Some Tips From The Video:
- Make sure you keep a neutral spine when picking up the kettlebell
- One option to start a swing is by bouncing the bell of your thigh and then building momentum
- The other option is starting the swing while picking up the bell.
- Always keep the kettlebell high to the hips so your wrists bounce of the hips
- Ensure the kettlebell doesn’t go too low to avoid causing problems for the back or knees
- Be wary of hyperextending the hips
To master the swing, try the dead stop swing!