No products in the cart
This week Tarek and Ulrik are helping improve your shoulder press by covering shoulder impingement.
Some tips from the video:
- Most issues with shoulder press mobility is due to tightness in the shoulder
- Use the kettlebell to generate internal rotation
- Remember to keep an eye on your client and ask for feedback to avoid injury
- Your client should be pressing against you to deepen the stretch
- Aim for 30 seconds to 1 minute
- Make sure you do the trigger point work before passive stretching
- Be patient
The boys will be back next week with more awesome mobility videos.