Today we’re hearing from Tarek and Ulrik about ankle mobility and how to improve the functional squat.
Some tips from the video:
- Use a powerbag or sandbag to raise the calf and ankle
- Release the calf and ankle muscles using a kettlebell
- Make sure to communicate with your client and ask for feedback about their pain levels
- When standing on the powerbag, aim to maintain balance during the squat
- Activating the quads helps with knee pain
The boys will be back next week with more awesome mobility videos.