No products in the cart
You ask and you receive…. We asked you guys what you wanted to see and you said ‘Kettlebell and Bodyweight’ workouts….
Welcome to a great ‘Kettlebell and Bodyweight’ conditioning circuit!
This workout features a great combination of Kettlebell and bodyweight exercises. We have selected 3 Kettlebell exercises and 3 bodyweight exercises. The exercise selection was based on incorporating a multitude of movement patterns and planes of motion.
The workout is a traditional circuit style with 45 seconds of work and 15 seconds of rest. If your fitness is less developed then you may want to start with 30/30 work-rest ratios and progress in 5 second increments. The aim is to complete a minimum of 4 rounds. If your fitness is more developed then aim for 6 rounds.
The recommendations for the Kettlebell size are as follows:
Females – 8 KG
Males – 12 KG
Beast Mode – 16 KG
The 6 Exercises are:
- Rack Squats – Complete the movement through a full ROM. Alternate the side each round
- Knee to Elbow Push-ups – Keep the spine stable and aim to complete a deep push-up
- Kettlebell Rows – Complete the full round on one side and alternate each round
- Ice Skaters – Really propel and leap from 1 side to the other
- Snatches – Complete the full round on one side and alternate the side next round
- Burpie with a Roll – Roll at the bottom of the burpie and change side every burpie
The Kettlebell exercises are taught in our Level 1 Kettlebell Course. You can check out our Level 1 ‘Fundamentals of Kettlebell Training’ HERE