No products in the cart
We’ve got another great video from Tarek & Ulrik going through a new way of doing a bicep curl by using the suspended trainer!
Some tips from the video:
- There are three anatomical components that are hitting your biceps in this move
- The regular bicep curl involves elbow flexion
- Supination (twisting the forearm) engages the biceps
- Shoulder flexion increases the hit on the bicep
- All three components combined increases the burn above that of a regular bicep curl
We’ll be back next week with more videos from Tarek and Ulrik!